Certifications and Qualifications
The achieved Certifications and Qualifications represent our true commitment with Quality and consolidate the global solutions we offer to our Customers.
They assure FERESPE
- Further enhance reliability within each market
- Increasing competitiveness: Quality differentiation
- Improving Customer satisfaction
DNV GL certifies FERESPE’s Quality Management System according standard ISO 9001:2015.
NORSOK Code M-650 Rev. 4 qualifies FERESPE as manufacturer of special materials for sand castings in Suplex and Super Duplex stainless steels – ASTM A995 Grade 4A, 5A and 6A.
FRAMATOME certifies FERESPE Quality Management System for manufacturing of castings for valves and pumps components (nuclear application) according Standard KTA 1401 and ASME NCA 3800.
TUV NORD – certifies FERESPE as an approved manufacturer according Pressure Equipment Directive 2014/68/EU and AD-MERKBLATT W0 / TRD 100
Lloyd’s Register certifies FERESPE as an approved manufacturer for Castings in Austenitic Stainless Steel
For Railway Industry:
– DB certifies FERESPE as an approved Manufacturer Related Product Qualification for the Fabrication ofProducts for Railway Vehicles.
– TUV NORD certifies FERESPE to perform welding of railway vehicles and components according to EN 15085-2.
For Marine Applications:
– Bureau Veritas (Marine & Offshore Division) recognizes FERESPE according «BV Mode II Scheme».
– ABS certifies FERESPE as an approved Casting Facility and assures Process Approval for manufacturing Iron and Stainless Steel Casting for Marine Applications.
FERESPE is an approved manufacturer of Steel Castings in accordance with DNV GL rules for classification – Ships.
DNV GL certifies that FERESPE’s management system is conform to the Environmental Management System standard ISO 14001:2015.
When FERESPE Customers require a third party inspection according EN 10204 3.2 certification it works regularly with: