To pursuit such Quality ,Environmental and Safety Policy FERESPE has:
– An organization functionally structured, with special emphasis on Quality, Environmental and Safety Department that reports directly to Top Management.
– A general conscious at all hierarchical levels that Quality Environmental and Safety Team has the hard task of being the Customer, environment and employees representative inside the Company.
– A constant and periodic evaluation from the CEO and the Management Team to permit them to check if FERESPE Quality ,Environmental and Safety Management System is working properly.
– Self Control system implemented during all the production flow to assure that Quality Standards demanded by the market are accomplished and, at the same time, assure that the environmental protection and at the same time ensure healthy working conditions and safe for the prevention of occupational accidents and diseases to the health of employees.
– Constant surveillance over the product conformity and Customers claims, to permit reduce it to levels demanded by the market-niche where FERESPE is positioned
– Constant surveillance over environmental obligations related to product, environment and Health and safety working conditions.
– Measures to promote environmental protection, focusing on eco-efficiency (minimizing the consumption) and pollution prevention, including accidental situations.
– A commitment with its employees, for the implementation of preventive and corrective actions to reduce and control of occupational risks and subsequent improvement of working conditions. The definition of preventive and corrective measures are carried out together with its employees.
– Constant surveillance over the product and environmental non-conformities and Customers claims, to permit reduce it to levels demanded by the market-niche where FERESPE is positioned.